Train Fever is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Train Fever from your computerDecepticon
. Open here
where you can get more info on Decepticon. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\by Decepticon\Train Fever folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Train Fever by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\by Decepticon\Train Fever\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TrainFever.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 21.55 MB (22594048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Train Fever. They take 22.74 MB (23846221
bytes) on disk.
- TrainFever.exe (21.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (929.99 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.4246.0
of Train Fever. You can find below info on other application versions of Train Fever:
Train Fever is an application released by Decepticon. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Train Fever is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Train Fever from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Train Fever or simply activate the Search field and type in "Train Fever". If it exists on your system the Train Fever application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Train Fever in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Train Fever, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Train Fever.
8. After removing Train Fever, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Train Fever which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Train Fever using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Train Fever by Decepticon from your computer, nor are we saying that Train Fever by Decepticon is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Train Fever supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 10:12:56.270