Traffic Travis 3.3.16
Traffic Travis 3.3.16 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Traffic Travis 3.3.16 from your computerAffilorama Ltd.
. You can find out more on Affilorama Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.traffictravis.com
if you want to read more on Traffic Travis 3.3.16 on Affilorama Ltd.'s web page. Traffic Travis 3.3.16 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Traffic Travis v3 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Traffic Travis 3.3.16 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Traffic Travis v3\unins000.exe. Traffic Travis 3.3.16's primary file takes around 8.78 MB (9202688 bytes) and is called TrafficTravis.exe.
Traffic Travis 3.3.16 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.59 MB (15300890
bytes) on disk.
- DBBackupRestore.exe (1.33 MB)
- DbUpdater.exe (3.81 MB)
- TrafficTravis.exe (8.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.16
of Traffic Travis 3.3.16.
Traffic Travis 3.3.16 is a program offered by the software company Affilorama Ltd.. Some users want to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Traffic Travis 3.3.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Traffic Travis 3.3.16 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Traffic Travis 3.3.16 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Traffic Travis 3.3.16". If it exists on your system the Traffic Travis 3.3.16 program will be found automatically. When you click Traffic Travis 3.3.16 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Traffic Travis 3.3.16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Traffic Travis 3.3.16:
- The software company is: http://www.traffictravis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Traffic Travis v3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Traffic Travis 3.3.16.
8. After uninstalling Traffic Travis 3.3.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Traffic Travis 3.3.16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Traffic Travis 3.3.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Traffic Travis 3.3.16 by Affilorama Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Traffic Travis 3.3.16 by Affilorama Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Traffic Travis 3.3.16 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:46:40.300