You can find on this page details on how to remove TradingPosterTG 1.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TradingPosterTG 1.5 from your computerTomGaines
. More data about TomGaines can be found here
. Further information about TradingPosterTG 1.5 can be found at http://www.tom-gaines.de/
. Usually the TradingPosterTG 1.5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Profiler Beta\Plugins\Plugins directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for TradingPosterTG 1.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Profiler Beta\Plugins\Plugins\TradingPosterTG\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the TradingPosterTG 1.5's main executable file and it occupies about 698.33 KB (715093 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TradingPosterTG 1.5. They occupy about 698.33 KB (715093
bytes) on disk.
This data is about TradingPosterTG 1.5 version 1.5
TradingPosterTG 1.5 is an application marketed by the software company TomGaines. Some users want to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase TradingPosterTG 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TradingPosterTG 1.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TradingPosterTG 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TradingPosterTG 1.5". The TradingPosterTG 1.5 application will be found automatically. After you select TradingPosterTG 1.5 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TradingPosterTG 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TradingPosterTG 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tom-gaines.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Profiler Beta\Plugins\Plugins\TradingPosterTG\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TradingPosterTG 1.5.
8. After removing TradingPosterTG 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TradingPosterTG 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TradingPosterTG 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TradingPosterTG 1.5 by TomGaines from your PC, we are not saying that TradingPosterTG 1.5 by TomGaines is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TradingPosterTG 1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:46:40.557