Trader's Home Task
Trader's Home Task is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Trader's Home Task from your systemDmitry Baryshev
. More information about Dmitry Baryshev can be read here
. More data about the software Trader's Home Task can be seen at http://sourceforge.net/p/tht
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trader's Home Task directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Trader's Home Task\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Trader's Home Task. THT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 967.23 KB (990448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Trader's Home Task. They take about 1.65 MB (1733632
bytes) on disk.
- THT.exe (967.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (725.77 KB)
This page is about Trader's Home Task version 2.0.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Trader's Home Task versions:
Trader's Home Task is an application released by the software company Dmitry Baryshev. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Trader's Home Task is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Trader's Home Task from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Trader's Home Task or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Trader's Home Task". If it is installed on your PC the Trader's Home Task application will be found automatically. When you click Trader's Home Task in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Trader's Home Task, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Trader's Home Task:
- The software company is: http://sourceforge.net/p/tht
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Trader's Home Task\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Trader's Home Task.
8. After uninstalling Trader's Home Task, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trader's Home Task that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Trader's Home Task with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Trader's Home Task by Dmitry Baryshev from your computer, nor are we saying that Trader's Home Task by Dmitry Baryshev is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Trader's Home Task supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-30 08:51:36.817