Tradelog is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tradelog from your systemArmen Computing Ltd.
. More data about Armen Computing Ltd. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Tradelog can be seen at http://www.tradelogsoftware.com/
. Tradelog is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeLog folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Tradelog is C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeLog\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named TradeLog.exe and occupies 64.92 MB (68074652 bytes).
Tradelog contains of the executables below. They occupy 69.04 MB (72397402
bytes) on disk.
- CSDispatcher.exe (3.44 MB)
- TradeLog.exe (64.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.78 KB)
This page is about Tradelog version 13
alone. For other Tradelog versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Tradelog is an application by Armen Computing Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Tradelog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Tradelog with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tradelog or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tradelog". If it is installed on your PC the Tradelog app will be found automatically. After you select Tradelog in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tradelog, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tradelog:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tradelogsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeLog\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tradelog.
8. After uninstalling Tradelog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tradelog that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tradelog using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tradelog by Armen Computing Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Tradelog by Armen Computing Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tradelog in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:44:53.267