This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TradeShark for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TradeShark from your PCMarket Technologies, LLC
. Check out here
for more details on Market Technologies, LLC. You can see more info on TradeShark at http://www.tradeshark.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Market Technologies\TradeShark directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for TradeShark is "C:\Program Files\Market Technologies\TradeShark\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.35 MB (1418432 bytes) on disk and is labeled TradeShark.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside TradeShark. They take about 2.05 MB (2147169
bytes) on disk.
- TradeShark.exe (1.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.66 KB)
The current page applies to TradeShark version 2.0.00.0551
alone. You can find below a few links to other TradeShark releases:
...click to view all...
TradeShark is an application offered by Market Technologies, LLC. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall TradeShark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TradeShark from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TradeShark or simply activate the Search field and type in "TradeShark". If it is installed on your PC the TradeShark app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TradeShark in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TradeShark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TradeShark:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tradeshark.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Market Technologies\TradeShark\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TradeShark.
8. After removing TradeShark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TradeShark which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TradeShark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TradeShark by Market Technologies, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that TradeShark by Market Technologies, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TradeShark in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-04 03:43:17.163