TraXEx 7.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall TraXEx 7.0 from your systemAlexander Miehlke Softwareentwicklung
. Check out here
for more details on Alexander Miehlke Softwareentwicklung. Click on http://www.almisoft.de
to get more info about TraXEx 7.0 on Alexander Miehlke Softwareentwicklung's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TraXEx folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TraXEx 7.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TraXEx\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.36 MB (4575840 bytes) on disk and is named TraXEx.exe.
TraXEx 7.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.14 MB (5388480
bytes) on disk:
- TraXEx.exe (4.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (793.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of TraXEx 7.0. For more TraXEx 7.0 versions please click below:
TraXEx 7.0 is an application offered by Alexander Miehlke Softwareentwicklung. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall TraXEx 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TraXEx 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TraXEx 7.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "TraXEx 7.0". If it is installed on your PC the TraXEx 7.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TraXEx 7.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TraXEx 7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TraXEx 7.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.almisoft.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TraXEx\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TraXEx 7.0.
8. After removing TraXEx 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TraXEx 7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TraXEx 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TraXEx 7.0 by Alexander Miehlke Softwareentwicklung from your PC, we are not saying that TraXEx 7.0 by Alexander Miehlke Softwareentwicklung is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TraXEx 7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:22:15.017