Toy Defense 2
Toy Defense 2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Toy Defense 2 from your PCMy World My Apps Ltd.
. You can read more on My World My Apps Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.allgameshome.com/
if you want to read more on Toy Defense 2 on My World My Apps Ltd.'s website. Toy Defense 2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Toy Defense 2 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Toy Defense 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Toy Defense 2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Toy Defense 2.exe is the Toy Defense 2's primary executable file and it occupies circa 114.00 KB (116736 bytes) on disk.
Toy Defense 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.60 MB (6915866
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (5.81 MB)
- Toy Defense 2.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Toy Defense 2.
Toy Defense 2 is a program released by the software company My World My Apps Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Toy Defense 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Toy Defense 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Toy Defense 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Toy Defense 2". If it exists on your system the Toy Defense 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Toy Defense 2 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Toy Defense 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toy Defense 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Toy Defense 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Toy Defense 2.
8. After uninstalling Toy Defense 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Toy Defense 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Toy Defense 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Toy Defense 2 by My World My Apps Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Toy Defense 2 by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Toy Defense 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 19:28:08.633