Toy Defense 2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Toy Defense 2 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Toy Defense 2 from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
for more info on WildTangent. You can see more info on Toy Defense 2 at http://support.wildgames.com
. Toy Defense 2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\ToyDefense2 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Toy Defense 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\ToyDefense2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 696.08 KB (712784 bytes) on disk and is titled ToyDefense2-WT.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Toy Defense 2. They occupy about 13.70 MB (14370704
bytes) on disk.
- ToyDefense2-Cheats.exe (6.37 MB)
- ToyDefense2-WT.exe (696.08 KB)
- ToyDefense2.exe (6.32 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about Toy Defense 2 version 220.127.116.11
Toy Defense 2 is an application offered by WildTangent. Some users try to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Toy Defense 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Toy Defense 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Toy Defense 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Toy Defense 2". The Toy Defense 2 app will be found automatically. After you click Toy Defense 2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Toy Defense 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toy Defense 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\ToyDefense2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Toy Defense 2.
8. After uninstalling Toy Defense 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Toy Defense 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Toy Defense 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Toy Defense 2 by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Toy Defense 2 by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Toy Defense 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-31 20:10:59.740