Toxic Bunny HD
Toxic Bunny HD is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Toxic Bunny HD from your PCCelestial Games
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Celestial Games. More info about the app Toxic Bunny HD can be found at http://www.toxicbunny.co.za/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Toxic Bunny HD directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Toxic Bunny HD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/305010. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.85 MB (1942720 bytes) on disk.
Toxic Bunny HD is composed of the following executables which take 13.97 MB (14647152
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.19 KB)
- Steam.exe (1.85 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.19 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (555.41 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.73 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (815.19 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.46 MB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.41 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.69 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Toxic Bunny HD is an application marketed by the software company Celestial Games. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Toxic Bunny HD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Toxic Bunny HD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Toxic Bunny HD or simply click the Search field and type in "Toxic Bunny HD". The Toxic Bunny HD program will be found very quickly. After you select Toxic Bunny HD in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Toxic Bunny HD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toxic Bunny HD:
- The software company is: http://www.toxicbunny.co.za/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/305010
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Toxic Bunny HD.
8. After uninstalling Toxic Bunny HD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Toxic Bunny HD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Toxic Bunny HD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Toxic Bunny HD by Celestial Games from your computer, we are not saying that Toxic Bunny HD by Celestial Games is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Toxic Bunny HD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 01:56:34.393