Towers Tactics Aphelion
You can find below details on how to uninstall Towers Tactics Aphelion for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Towers Tactics Aphelion from your computerFravic Fernando
. More info about Fravic Fernando can be seen here
. You can read more about on Towers Tactics Aphelion at http://www.arcadetown.com
. Towers Tactics Aphelion is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TowersTacticsAphelion_at directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Towers Tactics Aphelion is "C:\Program Files\TowersTacticsAphelion_at\unins000.exe". runfs.exe is the Towers Tactics Aphelion's primary executable file and it takes circa 100.00 KB (102400 bytes) on disk.
Towers Tactics Aphelion contains of the executables below. They occupy 779.28 KB (797978
bytes) on disk.
- runfs.exe (100.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
Towers Tactics Aphelion is an application offered by the software company Fravic Fernando. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Towers Tactics Aphelion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Towers Tactics Aphelion from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Towers Tactics Aphelion or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Towers Tactics Aphelion". The Towers Tactics Aphelion app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Towers Tactics Aphelion in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Towers Tactics Aphelion, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Towers Tactics Aphelion:
- The publisher is: http://www.arcadetown.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TowersTacticsAphelion_at\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Towers Tactics Aphelion.
8. After uninstalling Towers Tactics Aphelion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Towers Tactics Aphelion that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Towers Tactics Aphelion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Towers Tactics Aphelion by Fravic Fernando from your computer, we are not saying that Towers Tactics Aphelion by Fravic Fernando is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Towers Tactics Aphelion in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130