This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Tower 57 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Tower 57 from your systemPixwerk
. You can find out more on Pixwerk or check for application updates here
. Further information about Tower 57 can be found at http://tower57game.com/
. Usually the Tower 57 program is found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Tower 57 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Tower 57 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Steam.exe is the Tower 57's main executable file and it takes close to 2.97 MB (3111712 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Tower 57. They take an average of 118.16 MB (123902426
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.97 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- BadCaterpillar.exe (192.50 KB)
- BadCaterpillar.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- butcher.exe (21.15 MB)
- crayon.exe (2.88 MB)
- crayon_d3d.exe (3.65 MB)
- launcher.exe (160.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- updater.exe (184.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- Luftrausers.exe (6.94 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- Scribble.exe (4.90 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- sendrpt.exe (578.21 KB)
- ShovelKnight.exe (9.48 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- supercratebox.exe (3.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 57
of Tower 57.
Tower 57 is a program released by the software company Pixwerk. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Tower 57 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Tower 57 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tower 57 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tower 57". If it exists on your system the Tower 57 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tower 57 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tower 57, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tower 57:
- The web site of the program is: http://tower57game.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tower 57.
8. After uninstalling Tower 57, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tower 57 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tower 57 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tower 57 by Pixwerk from your PC, nor are we saying that Tower 57 by Pixwerk is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tower 57 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 03:44:56.640