ToupTek ToupSee 1.1
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 from your PCToupTek
. More data about ToupTek can be read here
. Detailed information about ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 can be found at http://www.touptek.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ToupTek\ToupSee directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\ToupTek\ToupSee\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ToupTek ToupSee 1.1. The application's main executable file has a size of 365.69 KB (374464 bytes) on disk and is named toupsee.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ToupTek ToupSee 1.1. They occupy 10.13 MB (10616914
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (81.03 KB)
- toupsee.exe (437.69 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.98 MB)
- toupsee.exe (365.69 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.28 MB)
The current web page applies to ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 version 1.1
ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 is an application marketed by ToupTek. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ToupTek ToupSee 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ToupTek ToupSee 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ToupTek ToupSee 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.touptek.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ToupTek\ToupSee\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ToupTek ToupSee 1.1.
8. After removing ToupTek ToupSee 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 by ToupTek from your computer, nor are we saying that ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 by ToupTek is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ToupTek ToupSee 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 11:18:15.597