Touchmote is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Touchmote from your systemSimphax
. More data about Simphax can be found here
. Please open http://touchmote.net
if you want to read more on Touchmote on Simphax's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Touchmote folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Touchmote is C:\Program Files (x86)\Touchmote\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Touchmote.exe and occupies 717.78 KB (735008 bytes).
Touchmote installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.50 MB (1576385
bytes) on disk.
- DriverInstall.exe (18.50 KB)
- Touchmote.exe (717.78 KB)
- unins000.exe (727.16 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.013
of Touchmote. Click on the links below for other Touchmote versions:
Touchmote is an application offered by Simphax. Some people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Touchmote is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Touchmote from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Touchmote or simply activate the Search field and type in "Touchmote". If it is installed on your PC the Touchmote app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Touchmote in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Touchmote, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Touchmote:
- The web site of the application is: http://touchmote.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Touchmote\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Touchmote.
8. After uninstalling Touchmote, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Touchmote which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Touchmote using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Touchmote by Simphax from your PC, we are not saying that Touchmote by Simphax is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Touchmote in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-22 12:27:53.097