You can find below detailed information on how to remove TouchUtility for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TouchUtility from your computerFlytech
. You can read more on Flytech or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TouchUtility directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. TouchUtility's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\TouchUtility\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 308.00 KB (315392 bytes) on disk and is called TouchUtility.exe.
The following executables are contained in TouchUtility. They take 1.20 MB (1255536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cali_3P.exe (56.00 KB)
- FreeDraw.exe (32.00 KB)
- GlobalPara.exe (28.00 KB)
- Linear.exe (56.00 KB)
- Monitor_Matching.exe (36.00 KB)
- PWRM.exe (28.00 KB)
- RemoveUSB.exe (59.00 KB)
- RmvDev.exe (59.00 KB)
- Scan232.exe (40.00 KB)
- Sensor.exe (48.00 KB)
- StopService.exe (288.11 KB)
- TouchUtility.exe (308.00 KB)
- UTCService.exe (56.00 KB)
- SetupRs232XP.exe (116.00 KB)
- SetupUsbXp.exe (16.00 KB)
The current page applies to TouchUtility version 126.96.36.199
TouchUtility is an application released by Flytech. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall TouchUtility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TouchUtility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TouchUtility or simply activate the Search field and type in "TouchUtility". If it exists on your system the TouchUtility app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TouchUtility in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TouchUtility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TouchUtility.
8. After removing TouchUtility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TouchUtility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TouchUtility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TouchUtility by Flytech from your computer, nor are we saying that TouchUtility by Flytech is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TouchUtility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 12:15:13.537