TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial)
TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) from your computerFarStone Inc.
. More data about FarStone Inc. can be seen here
. Click on www.farstone.com
to get more facts about TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) on FarStone Inc.'s website. TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\TotalRecovery Pro folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\TotalRecovery Pro\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial). FSLoader.exe is the TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial)'s primary executable file and it occupies close to 294.32 KB (301384 bytes) on disk.
TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.45 MB (21448094
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (452.55 KB)
- FSLoader.exe (294.32 KB)
- TBRClient.exe (189.50 KB)
- bcdboot.exe (161.50 KB)
- bcdedit.exe (364.82 KB)
- bootsect.exe (119.32 KB)
- DCNTranProc.exe (592.00 KB)
- diskpart.exe (159.32 KB)
- FBAgent.exe (73.45 KB)
- FSFTP.exe (26.98 KB)
- FsWimEdit.exe (63.32 KB)
- FSWin8Toa.exe (29.50 KB)
- FTPShowInfo.exe (22.00 KB)
- Logon_64.exe (2.05 MB)
- ScheduleWatch.exe (2.58 MB)
- setupcl.exe (91.82 KB)
- Toaster.exe (226.00 KB)
- UvSvc.exe (57.32 KB)
- bootmgr.exe (435.55 KB)
- Explorer++.exe (1.78 MB)
- RecoveryManager.exe (4.08 MB)
- FSTBR.exe (4.82 MB)
- fs_network.exe (26.00 KB)
- fs_network64.exe (30.50 KB)
- wifi_connect.exe (17.50 KB)
- wifi_connect64.exe (20.50 KB)
- PENetwork.exe (628.81 KB)
- startnet.exe (34.00 KB)
- PENetwork.exe (1.06 MB)
- startnet.exe (73.50 KB)
This page is about TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) version 10.0.24.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial):
TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) is an application by the software company FarStone Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) or simply activate the Search field and type in "TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial)". If it exists on your system the TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) program will be found very quickly. After you select TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial):
- The software company is: www.farstone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\TotalRecovery Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial).
8. After removing TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) by FarStone Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) by FarStone Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TotalRecovery Pro (Commercial) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 15:15:21.300