You can find below details on how to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 from your PCHDPlus-3.1TotalV30.11
. Open here
where you can find out more on HDPlus-3.1TotalV30.11. TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11-codedownloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 965.46 KB (988632 bytes) on disk.
TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.61 MB (10078276
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 12a137b8-f9ad-4e08-85fd-7f50e18b898f-2.exe (888.46 KB)
- 12a137b8-f9ad-4e08-85fd-7f50e18b898f-5.exe (1.07 MB)
- 12a137b8-f9ad-4e08-85fd-7f50e18b898f-6.exe (1.09 MB)
- 12a137b8-f9ad-4e08-85fd-7f50e18b898f-64.exe (1.49 MB)
- TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11-codedownloader.exe (965.46 KB)
- 385121a1-8458-48be-b8d7-c746758be49d.exe (31.96 KB)
- da44d4ee-2e5e-4505-b8f7-27a9d8132f73.exe (307.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (88.46 KB)
- utils.exe (2.79 MB)
This data is about TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 version 126.96.36.199
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11\0c690d7e-4f15-45e8-8edb-88439b3eae13.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11\12a137b8-f9ad-4e08-85fd-7f50e18b898f.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11\12a137b8-f9ad-4e08-85fd-7f50e18b898f.xpi
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11
TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 is a program marketed by the software company HDPlus-3.1TotalV30.11. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11". The TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 program will be found very quickly. After you select TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11.
8. After uninstalling TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 by HDPlus-3.1TotalV30.11 from your PC, nor are we saying that TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 by HDPlus-3.1TotalV30.11 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V30.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 12:49:57.893