TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 from your computerHDPlus-3.1TotalV18.11
. Take a look here
for more details on HDPlus-3.1TotalV18.11. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 593.90 KB (608152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11. They occupy about 3.79 MB (3977871
bytes) on disk.
- 9f7a2917-5447-4539-b113-fbc8ab195b18.exe (358.90 KB)
- acc49869-ecd7-446e-aecb-445c31efb64f.exe (31.90 KB)
- TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11-bg.exe (593.90 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.90 KB)
- utils.exe (2.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 is an application marketed by the software company HDPlus-3.1TotalV18.11. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11". If it is installed on your PC the TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 app will be found very quickly. When you select TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11.
8. After uninstalling TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 by HDPlus-3.1TotalV18.11 from your PC, nor are we saying that TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 by HDPlus-3.1TotalV18.11 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:45:22.730