You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 from your PCHDPlus-3.1TotalV03.12
. Additional info about HDPlus-3.1TotalV03.12 can be found here
. TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. The application's main executable file occupies 495.97 KB (507872 bytes) on disk and is named TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12-bg.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12. They take 5.07 MB (5320868
bytes) on disk.
- 7543d743-9226-4efb-ad7d-c19f43958772-64.exe (1.64 MB)
- TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12-bg.exe (495.97 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.47 KB)
- utils.exe (2.86 MB)
This data is about TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 version 18.104.22.168
TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 is an application marketed by HDPlus-3.1TotalV03.12. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12". The TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 application will be found automatically. After you click TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12.
8. After removing TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 by HDPlus-3.1TotalV03.12 from your PC, nor are we saying that TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 by HDPlus-3.1TotalV03.12 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:45:28.970