TotalImageConverter is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TotalImageConverter from your computerSoftplicity, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Softplicity, Inc.. Click on http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalImageConverter/
to get more info about TotalImageConverter on Softplicity, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TotalImageConverter. ImageConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 15.29 MB (16033576 bytes) on disk.
TotalImageConverter contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.94 MB (17760753
bytes) on disk.
- bpgdec.exe (218.50 KB)
- ImageConverter.exe (15.29 MB)
- pdn2png.exe (298.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of TotalImageConverter. Click on the links below for other TotalImageConverter versions:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall TotalImageConverter.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall TotalImageConverter:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Image Converter_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\ImageConverter.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\ImageConverter.exe.FriendlyAppName
TotalImageConverter is an application marketed by the software company Softplicity, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase TotalImageConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TotalImageConverter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TotalImageConverter or simply click the Search feature and type in "TotalImageConverter". If it is installed on your PC the TotalImageConverter program will be found automatically. After you click TotalImageConverter in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TotalImageConverter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TotalImageConverter:
- The publisher is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalImageConverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TotalImageConverter.
8. After uninstalling TotalImageConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalImageConverter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TotalImageConverter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TotalImageConverter by Softplicity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TotalImageConverter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TotalImageConverter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:01:55.963