Total War ROME II
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Total War ROME II for Windows. Usually the Total War ROME II program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Total War ROME II folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Total War ROME II is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Total War ROME II\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Rome2.exe and its approximative size is 217.55 KB (222768 bytes). A way to uninstall Total War ROME II from your PC
Total War ROME II is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.73 MB (13345180
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- pcnsl.exe (651.78 KB)
- Rome2.exe (217.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- launcher.exe (1.56 MB)
- vcredist_x86-100-sp1.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86-80-sp1.exe (2.56 MB)
- vcredist_x86-90.exe (1.74 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Total War ROME II version 1
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Some users try to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Total War ROME II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Total War ROME II from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Total War ROME II or simply click the Search field and type in "Total War ROME II". If it exists on your system the Total War ROME II program will be found automatically. After you click Total War ROME II in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Total War ROME II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Total War ROME II.
8. After uninstalling Total War ROME II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total War ROME II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total War ROME II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130