Total War Anthology
This page is about Total War Anthology for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Total War Anthology from your computerTotal War
. Further information on Total War can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rome Total War Anthology directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Total War Anthology's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rome Total War Anthology\unins000.exe". RomeTW.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 13.07 MB (13705216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Total War Anthology. They take 40.43 MB (42398053
bytes) on disk.
- RomeTW-ALX.exe (13.16 MB)
- RomeTW-BI.exe (13.07 MB)
- RomeTW.exe (13.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.43 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (491.35 KB)
Total War Anthology is an application offered by the software company Total War. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Total War Anthology is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Total War Anthology from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Total War Anthology or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total War Anthology". The Total War Anthology app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Total War Anthology in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Total War Anthology, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Total War Anthology.
8. After uninstalling Total War Anthology, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Total War Anthology which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total War Anthology using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Total War Anthology by Total War from your PC, we are not saying that Total War Anthology by Total War is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total War Anthology in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:36:06.213