Total Video2Dvd 3.20
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Total Video2Dvd 3.20 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Total Video2Dvd 3.20 from your computerEffectMatrix, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on EffectMatrix, Inc.. More data about the program Total Video2Dvd 3.20 can be seen at http://www.effectmatrix.com
. Total Video2Dvd 3.20 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Video2Dvd folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Total Video2Dvd 3.20's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Video2Dvd\unins001.exe. Total Video2Dvd 3.20's main file takes about 1.75 MB (1839104 bytes) and its name is v2d.exe.
Total Video2Dvd 3.20 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.48 MB (3647054
bytes) on disk:
- Total FLV sniffer.exe (140.00 KB)
- tvp.exe (228.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.29 KB)
- unins001.exe (706.29 KB)
- v2d.exe (1.75 MB)
This web page is about Total Video2Dvd 3.20 version 23.20
Total Video2Dvd 3.20 is an application by EffectMatrix, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Total Video2Dvd 3.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Total Video2Dvd 3.20 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Total Video2Dvd 3.20 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Video2Dvd 3.20". The Total Video2Dvd 3.20 application will be found very quickly. After you select Total Video2Dvd 3.20 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Total Video2Dvd 3.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Video2Dvd 3.20:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.effectmatrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Video2Dvd\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Total Video2Dvd 3.20.
8. After removing Total Video2Dvd 3.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Video2Dvd 3.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Total Video2Dvd 3.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Total Video2Dvd 3.20 by EffectMatrix, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Total Video2Dvd 3.20 by EffectMatrix, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Total Video2Dvd 3.20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 13:21:57.307