Total Video Player 6.0
You can find below details on how to remove Total Video Player 6.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Total Video Player 6.0 from your computerDVDVideoMedia, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on DVDVideoMedia, Inc.. You can read more about on Total Video Player 6.0 at http://www.dvdvideomedia.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\DVDVideoMedia\Total Video Player directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Total Video Player 6.0 is C:\Program Files\DVDVideoMedia\Total Video Player\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 408.00 KB (417792 bytes) on disk and is named Total Video Player.exe.
Total Video Player 6.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.08 MB (1133075
bytes) on disk.
- Total Video Player.exe (408.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.52 KB)
This page is about Total Video Player 6.0 version 6.0
Total Video Player 6.0 is a program released by DVDVideoMedia, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Total Video Player 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Total Video Player 6.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Total Video Player 6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Video Player 6.0". If it is installed on your PC the Total Video Player 6.0 application will be found automatically. When you click Total Video Player 6.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Total Video Player 6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Video Player 6.0:
- The software company is: http://www.dvdvideomedia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DVDVideoMedia\Total Video Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Total Video Player 6.0.
8. After removing Total Video Player 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Total Video Player 6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Total Video Player 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Total Video Player 6.0 by DVDVideoMedia, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Total Video Player 6.0 by DVDVideoMedia, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Total Video Player 6.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:23:01.843