Total Video Player 1.03
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Total Video Player 1.03 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Total Video Player 1.03 from your computerEffectMatrix Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on EffectMatrix Inc.. Please follow http://www.effectmatrix.com
if you want to read more on Total Video Player 1.03 on EffectMatrix Inc.'s page. Usually the Total Video Player 1.03 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Total Video Player directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Total Video Player 1.03 is C:\Program Files\Total Video Player\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called tvp.exe and it has a size of 128.00 KB (131072 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Total Video Player 1.03. They occupy 785.76 KB (804618
bytes) on disk.
- tvp.exe (128.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Total Video Player 1.03 version 1.03
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Total Video Player 1.03:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Total Video Player 1.03's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Total Video Player
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Total Video Player\LastPlayList.m3u
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Total Video Player\Settings.ini
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\iTinySoft\Total Video Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Video Player 1.03_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Video Player\tvp.exe.FriendlyAppName
Total Video Player 1.03 is a program by the software company EffectMatrix Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Total Video Player 1.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Total Video Player 1.03 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Total Video Player 1.03 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Video Player 1.03". If it is installed on your PC the Total Video Player 1.03 application will be found very quickly. After you click Total Video Player 1.03 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Total Video Player 1.03, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Video Player 1.03:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.effectmatrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Total Video Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Total Video Player 1.03.
8. After removing Total Video Player 1.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Video Player 1.03 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Total Video Player 1.03 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Total Video Player 1.03 by EffectMatrix Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Total Video Player 1.03 by EffectMatrix Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Total Video Player 1.03 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 08:05:54.610