Total Video Converter 3.01
Total Video Converter 3.01 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Total Video Converter 3.01 from your systemEffectMatrix Inc.
. More information about EffectMatrix Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.effectmatrix.com
if you want to read more on Total Video Converter 3.01 on EffectMatrix Inc.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Total Video Converter folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Total Video Converter 3.01 is C:\Program Files\Total Video Converter\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.23 MB (1286144 bytes) on disk and is called tvc.exe.
The executables below are part of Total Video Converter 3.01. They occupy about 2.28 MB (2389328
bytes) on disk.
- MediaBurner.exe (280.07 KB)
- regsvr32.exe (11.50 KB)
- tvc.exe (1.23 MB)
- tvp.exe (128.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.01
of Total Video Converter 3.01.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Total Video Converter 3.01:
- C:\Program Files\Total Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Total Video Converter
Additional values that you should clean:
- C:\Program Files\Total Video Converter\ac3filter.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Total Video Converter\Mpeg2DecFilter.ax
- C:\Program Files\Total Video Converter\QuickTime.ax
- C:\Program Files\Total Video Converter\RealMediaSplitter.ax
Total Video Converter 3.01 is an application by the software company EffectMatrix Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Total Video Converter 3.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Total Video Converter 3.01 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Total Video Converter 3.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "Total Video Converter 3.01". If it is installed on your PC the Total Video Converter 3.01 program will be found automatically. After you select Total Video Converter 3.01 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Total Video Converter 3.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Video Converter 3.01:
- The publisher is: http://www.effectmatrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Total Video Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Total Video Converter 3.01.
8. After removing Total Video Converter 3.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Total Video Converter 3.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Video Converter 3.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Total Video Converter 3.01 by EffectMatrix Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Total Video Converter 3.01 by EffectMatrix Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total Video Converter 3.01 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:43:40.297