Total Validator Tool
Total Validator Tool is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Total Validator Tool from your systemTotal Validator
. Check out here
where you can read more on Total Validator. Please open http://www.totalvalidator.com
if you want to read more on Total Validator Tool on Total Validator's page. Total Validator Tool is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\TotalValidatorTool folder, subject to the user's choice. Total Validator Tool's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TotalValidatorTool\uninstall.exe. Total Validator Tool's primary file takes about 356.31 KB (364864 bytes) and is called TotalValidator.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Total Validator Tool. They take about 768.19 KB (786623
bytes) on disk.
- TotalValidator.exe (356.31 KB)
- TotalValidatorCL2.exe (352.81 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.06 KB)
The current web page applies to Total Validator Tool version 6.7.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Total Validator Tool releases:
...click to view all...
Total Validator Tool is a program by Total Validator. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Total Validator Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Total Validator Tool from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Total Validator Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "Total Validator Tool". If it is installed on your PC the Total Validator Tool application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Total Validator Tool in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Total Validator Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Validator Tool:
- The software company is: http://www.totalvalidator.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TotalValidatorTool\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Total Validator Tool.
8. After uninstalling Total Validator Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Total Validator Tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Validator Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Total Validator Tool by Total Validator from your computer, nor are we saying that Total Validator Tool by Total Validator is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total Validator Tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:26:14.870