Total Validator Tool
Total Validator Tool is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Total Validator Tool from your systemTotal Validator
. Further information on Total Validator can be found here
. More details about the software Total Validator Tool can be seen at https://www.totalvalidator.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalValidatorTool directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Total Validator Tool is C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalValidatorTool\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled TotalValidator.exe and occupies 575.12 KB (588919 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Total Validator Tool. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1275221
bytes) on disk.
- TotalValidator.exe (575.12 KB)
- TotalValidatorCL2.exe (572.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (98.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.2.0
of Total Validator Tool. You can find below info on other application versions of Total Validator Tool:
...click to view all...
Total Validator Tool is an application by Total Validator. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Total Validator Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Total Validator Tool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Total Validator Tool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Total Validator Tool". If it exists on your system the Total Validator Tool app will be found very quickly. When you select Total Validator Tool in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Total Validator Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Validator Tool:
- The software company is: https://www.totalvalidator.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalValidatorTool\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Total Validator Tool.
8. After uninstalling Total Validator Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Validator Tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Validator Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Total Validator Tool by Total Validator from your PC, we are not saying that Total Validator Tool by Total Validator is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Validator Tool supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:32:46.650