Total Uninstall 6
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Total Uninstall 6 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Total Uninstall 6 from your computerGavrila Martau
. You can read more on Gavrila Martau or check for application updates here
. Total Uninstall 6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Total Uninstall 6 is C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6\Uninstall.exe. Tu.exe is the Total Uninstall 6's main executable file and it takes circa 5.59 MB (5863664 bytes) on disk.
Total Uninstall 6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.03 MB (8420023
bytes) on disk.
- Tu.exe (5.59 MB)
- TuAgent.exe (2.36 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (82.71 KB)
The current web page applies to Total Uninstall 6 version 6
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Total Uninstall 6 from your computer.Directories found on disk:
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Total Uninstall 6
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Uninstall 6
Total Uninstall 6 is an application by the software company Gavrila Martau. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Total Uninstall 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Total Uninstall 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Total Uninstall 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Total Uninstall 6". If it is installed on your PC the Total Uninstall 6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Total Uninstall 6 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Total Uninstall 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Total Uninstall 6.
8. After removing Total Uninstall 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Total Uninstall 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Uninstall 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Total Uninstall 6 by Gavrila Martau from your computer, we are not saying that Total Uninstall 6 by Gavrila Martau is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Total Uninstall 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:40:22.673