Total Uninstall 4.9.1
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Total Uninstall 4.9.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Total Uninstall 4.9.1 from your systemGavrila Martau
. Take a look here
for more info on Gavrila Martau. Detailed information about Total Uninstall 4.9.1 can be found at http://www.martau.com
. Usually the Total Uninstall 4.9.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Uninstall 4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Total Uninstall 4.9.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Uninstall 4\unins000.exe. Total Uninstall 4.9.1's main file takes around 3.29 MB (3448320 bytes) and is named Tu.exe.
Total Uninstall 4.9.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.91 MB (5145882
bytes) on disk:
- Tu.exe (3.29 MB)
- TuAgent.exe (615.00 KB)
- TuStarter.exe (363.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This info is about Total Uninstall 4.9.1 version 4.9.1
Total Uninstall 4.9.1 is an application marketed by Gavrila Martau. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Total Uninstall 4.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Total Uninstall 4.9.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Total Uninstall 4.9.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Uninstall 4.9.1". The Total Uninstall 4.9.1 program will be found automatically. After you select Total Uninstall 4.9.1 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Total Uninstall 4.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Uninstall 4.9.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.martau.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Uninstall 4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Total Uninstall 4.9.1.
8. After uninstalling Total Uninstall 4.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Uninstall 4.9.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Total Uninstall 4.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Total Uninstall 4.9.1 by Gavrila Martau from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Uninstall 4.9.1 by Gavrila Martau is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Uninstall 4.9.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 12:51:14.227