Total System Care
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Total System Care for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Total System Care from your computerSafeBytes Software Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on SafeBytes Software Inc.. Click on http://www.totalsystemcare.com
to get more info about Total System Care on SafeBytes Software Inc.'s website. Total System Care is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Total System Care is C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\UninstallTotalSystemCare.exe. UninstallTotalSystemCare.exe is the Total System Care's main executable file and it takes around 78.05 KB (79928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Total System Care. They occupy 3.58 MB (3748976
bytes) on disk.
- UninstallTotalSystemCare.exe (78.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Total System Care. You can find below a few links to other Total System Care versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Total System Care we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Total System Care when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\configen.xml
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\lang.resx
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\SQLite.Interop.dll
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\System.Data.SQLite.dll
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\System.Data.SQLite.xml
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\TotalSystemCare.exe
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\TotalSystemCare.url
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\TotalSystemCare-setup.exe
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\ui.chm
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\uninst.bin
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\UninstallTotalSystemCare.exe
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\webicon.ico
Total System Care is an application released by the software company SafeBytes Software Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Total System Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Total System Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Total System Care or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total System Care". If it exists on your system the Total System Care program will be found automatically. When you select Total System Care in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Total System Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total System Care:
- The publisher is: http://www.totalsystemcare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\UninstallTotalSystemCare.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Total System Care.
8. After removing Total System Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Total System Care that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Total System Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Total System Care by SafeBytes Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Total System Care by SafeBytes Software Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total System Care supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 04:47:35.393