Total Defense Anti-Virus
Total Defense Anti-Virus is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Total Defense Anti-Virus from your PCTotal Defense, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Total Defense, Inc.. You can get more details about Total Defense Anti-Virus at http://www.totaldefense.com/support.aspx
. Total Defense Anti-Virus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Total Defense\Internet Security Suite folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Total Defense Anti-Virus is C:\Program Files\Total Defense\Internet Security Suite\caunst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 362.34 KB (371032 bytes) on disk and is titled AMRT.exe.
Total Defense Anti-Virus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 27.55 MB (28883800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- caoscheck.exe (438.84 KB)
- capcfix.exe (757.84 KB)
- casc.exe (4.74 MB)
- caschelp.exe (903.84 KB)
- caunst.exe (3.63 MB)
- cawsc.exe (282.98 KB)
- cawsc2.exe (348.39 KB)
- ccEvtMgr.exe (2.73 MB)
- ccEvtMgrBrg.exe (391.34 KB)
- cckasubmit.exe (249.84 KB)
- cclogconfig.exe (127.34 KB)
- ccprovep.exe (347.84 KB)
- ccprovsp.exe (356.84 KB)
- ccProxySrvc.exe (153.84 KB)
- ccschedulersvc.exe (537.34 KB)
- ccWatcher.exe (291.84 KB)
- runbridge.exe (208.39 KB)
- TDCollector.exe (127.34 KB)
- TDDownloaderTool.exe (2.75 MB)
- TDSupportSrv.exe (378.34 KB)
- AMRT.exe (362.34 KB)
- caamclscan.exe (470.84 KB)
- caamhelper.exe (95.84 KB)
- caamscanner.exe (817.84 KB)
- isafe.exe (367.84 KB)
- isafinst.exe (133.84 KB)
- isafinst64.exe (166.34 KB)
- SampleUploader.exe (3.50 MB)
- WinAutoMaintenFunction.exe (300.34 KB)
- ccupdate.exe (1.19 MB)
- Quick Tour.exe (602.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.527
of Total Defense Anti-Virus. You can find below info on other releases of Total Defense Anti-Virus:
...click to view all...
Total Defense Anti-Virus is a program released by the software company Total Defense, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Total Defense Anti-Virus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Total Defense Anti-Virus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Total Defense Anti-Virus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Total Defense Anti-Virus". If it exists on your system the Total Defense Anti-Virus app will be found very quickly. When you select Total Defense Anti-Virus in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Total Defense Anti-Virus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Defense Anti-Virus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.totaldefense.com/support.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Total Defense\Internet Security Suite\caunst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Total Defense Anti-Virus.
8. After removing Total Defense Anti-Virus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Total Defense Anti-Virus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Total Defense Anti-Virus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Total Defense Anti-Virus by Total Defense, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Total Defense Anti-Virus by Total Defense, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Defense Anti-Virus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 07:38:02.353