Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta
Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta from your PCbukox.net Adam Bukowiński
. More info about bukox.net Adam Bukowiński can be seen here
. Please open http://totalcmd.pl/powerpack
if you want to read more on Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta on bukox.net Adam Bukowiński's web page. Usually the Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TC PowerPack 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TC PowerPack 2\uninstall.exe. TCPowerPack.exe is the Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta's main executable file and it occupies around 55.50 KB (56832 bytes) on disk.
Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.23 MB (9678613
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hidec.exe (1.50 KB)
- SHARE_NT.EXE (2.06 KB)
- TCMADMIN.EXE (72.64 KB)
- TCMDX64.EXE (106.64 KB)
- TCPowerPack.exe (55.50 KB)
- TinnyTCRestarter.exe (4.50 KB)
- TOTALCMD.EXE (3.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (148.40 KB)
- WC32TO16.EXE (3.25 KB)
- ARJ.EXE (277.25 KB)
- Lha.exe (77.01 KB)
- UC.EXE (122.66 KB)
- ARC.EXE (63.81 KB)
- MKSARC.EXE (18.39 KB)
- EXTRACT.EXE (51.50 KB)
- UHARC.EXE (98.50 KB)
- UHARCD.EXE (119.77 KB)
- AMRCon.exe (260.00 KB)
- audioconverter.exe (388.50 KB)
- DeGlitch.exe (48.00 KB)
- faac.exe (153.00 KB)
- flac.exe (232.00 KB)
- lame.exe (572.00 KB)
- MAC.exe (160.00 KB)
- mppenc.exe (107.00 KB)
- normalize.exe (72.00 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (454.50 KB)
- Recogn.exe (63.63 KB)
- ssrc.exe (60.00 KB)
- wavpack.exe (196.00 KB)
- WAVTOASF.EXE (109.02 KB)
- CHMView.exe (33.50 KB)
- UnCHMw.exe (28.50 KB)
- wtdump.exe (12.00 KB)
- wtedit.exe (17.50 KB)
- ResConfig.exe (665.00 KB)
- DirSizeCalcSettings.exe (96.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
- nteview.exe (33.00 KB)
- DBLister.exe (10.50 KB)
- setupdblister.exe (10.50 KB)
- Imagine.exe (16.50 KB)
- SPlusEditStart.exe (41.00 KB)
- TCWSHelp.exe (43.50 KB)
- ForceDel.exe (29.50 KB)
- notepad2.exe (596.00 KB)
- TC Log Viewer.exe (280.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta.
Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta is an application released by bukox.net Adam Bukowiński. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta or simply click the Search field and type in "Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta". If it exists on your system the Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta application will be found very quickly. After you click Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta:
- The web site of the application is: http://totalcmd.pl/powerpack
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TC PowerPack 2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta.
8. After uninstalling Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta by bukox.net Adam Bukowiński from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta by bukox.net Adam Bukowiński is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Commander PowerPack 2.0 beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 11:45:15.547