This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Total Commander for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Total Commander from your PCtorrents.by
. More information about torrents.by can be seen here
. More information about Total Commander can be found at http://www.ghisler.com/
. rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\TotalCmd.inf,Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Total Commander. The application's main executable file occupies 3.54 MB (3707808 bytes) on disk and is titled Totalcmd.exe.
The following executables are contained in Total Commander. They take 27.46 MB (28788938
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Share_nt.exe (2.06 KB)
- Tcmadmin.exe (71.77 KB)
- Tcmdx64.exe (114.87 KB)
- TcUsbRun.exe (39.77 KB)
- Totalcmd.exe (3.54 MB)
- Wc32to16.exe (3.25 KB)
- CHMView.exe (33.50 KB)
- UnCHMw.exe (28.50 KB)
- wtdump.exe (12.00 KB)
- wtedit.exe (17.50 KB)
- Cab.exe (152.50 KB)
- ConPaste.exe (6.00 KB)
- Uha.exe (108.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (183.50 KB)
- 7zG.exe (253.50 KB)
- Imagine.exe (17.00 KB)
- SumatraPDF.exe (1.69 MB)
- AkelPad.exe (352.50 KB)
- AkelAdmin.exe (14.50 KB)
- AnVir.exe (3.08 MB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (59.72 KB)
- AutoRuns.exe (627.30 KB)
- AutoRunsc.exe (594.30 KB)
- CCleaner.exe (2.56 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (4.32 MB)
- DevEject.exe (44.00 KB)
- RemoveDrive.exe (39.00 KB)
- RemoveFlash.exe (76.00 KB)
- RemoveDrive.exe (49.00 KB)
- wdc.exe (25.71 KB)
- WiseDiskCleaner.exe (1.38 MB)
- restarttc.exe (7.50 KB)
- Rar.exe (394.50 KB)
- Recuva.exe (1.40 MB)
- Recuva64.exe (2.35 MB)
- WiseRegCleaner.exe (1.60 MB)
- wrc.exe (25.65 KB)
- RegFromApp.exe (35.50 KB)
- RegFromApp64.exe (86.00 KB)
- Button.exe (682.86 KB)
- swoff.exe (132.00 KB)
- UninstallTool.exe (1.34 MB)
This page is about Total Commander version 7.56
alone. You can find below a few links to other Total Commander versions:
Total Commander is an application by the software company torrents.by. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Total Commander is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Total Commander from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Total Commander or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Commander". The Total Commander application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Total Commander in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Total Commander, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Commander:
- The publisher is: http://www.ghisler.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\TotalCmd.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Total Commander.
8. After uninstalling Total Commander, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Total Commander which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Commander with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Total Commander by torrents.by from your computer, we are not saying that Total Commander by torrents.by is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total Commander supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 10:07:21.707