Total Commander 7.56
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Total Commander 7.56 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Total Commander 7.56 from your computerSamLab, Cleric
. More information on SamLab, Cleric can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Total Commander 7.56 at http://www.ghisler.com
. Total Commander 7.56 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Commander directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Total Commander 7.56 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Commander\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.11 MB (1165730 bytes) on disk and is named Totalcmd.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Total Commander 7.56. They occupy about 19.13 MB (20056953
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Share_nt.exe (2.06 KB)
- TaskTool.exe (2.00 KB)
- Tcmadmin.exe (71.77 KB)
- Tcmdx64.exe (114.87 KB)
- TcUsbRun.exe (39.77 KB)
- Totalcmd.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Wc32to16.exe (3.25 KB)
- Ace.exe (336.00 KB)
- Arj.exe (267.29 KB)
- Lha.exe (77.01 KB)
- Rar.exe (386.00 KB)
- Uc2.exe (121.29 KB)
- AkelPad.exe (316.00 KB)
- DecrypTC.exe (18.00 KB)
- TweakTC.exe (95.50 KB)
- CHMView.exe (33.50 KB)
- UnCHMw.exe (28.50 KB)
- wtdump.exe (12.00 KB)
- wtedit.exe (17.50 KB)
- Cab.exe (152.50 KB)
- ConPaste.exe (6.00 KB)
- Uha.exe (108.50 KB)
- DirSizeCalcSettings.exe (96.00 KB)
- NSCopy.exe (104.00 KB)
- app2srv.exe (3.00 KB)
- AmpView.exe (320.50 KB)
- Imagine.exe (17.00 KB)
- OdfConverter.exe (2.74 MB)
- AnVir.exe (3.08 MB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (59.72 KB)
- AutoRuns.exe (719.37 KB)
- AutoRunsc.exe (581.87 KB)
- DevEject.exe (44.00 KB)
- RemoveDrive.exe (28.00 KB)
- RemoveFlash.exe (76.00 KB)
- RemoveDrive.exe (36.50 KB)
- WiseDefrag.exe (547.04 KB)
- WiseDiskCleaner.exe (751.04 KB)
- colors.exe (604.45 KB)
- restarttc.exe (7.50 KB)
- ISOCreator.exe (52.00 KB)
- PWDCrack.exe (49.50 KB)
- WiseRegistryCleaner.exe (1.18 MB)
- RegFromApp.exe (65.00 KB)
- RegShot.exe (550.50 KB)
- RevoUninstaller.exe (3.00 MB)
- swoff.exe (132.00 KB)
This web page is about Total Commander 7.56 version 7.562010.13
only. Click on the links below for other Total Commander 7.56 versions:
Total Commander 7.56 is an application offered by SamLab, Cleric. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Total Commander 7.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Total Commander 7.56 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Total Commander 7.56 or simply click the Search field and type in "Total Commander 7.56". If it exists on your system the Total Commander 7.56 app will be found very quickly. After you click Total Commander 7.56 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Total Commander 7.56, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Commander 7.56:
- The publisher is: http://www.ghisler.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Commander\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Total Commander 7.56.
8. After removing Total Commander 7.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Commander 7.56 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Total Commander 7.56 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Total Commander 7.56 by SamLab, Cleric from your computer, nor are we saying that Total Commander 7.56 by SamLab, Cleric is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Commander 7.56 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 01:54:35.320