Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack
This page is about Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Total Commander folder, subject to the user's decision. Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack's primary file takes around 2.77 MB (2902984 bytes) and is named Totalcmd.exe. A way to uninstall Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack from your system
Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack contains of the executables below. They take 8.02 MB (8404876
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Share_nt.exe (2.06 KB)
- Tcmadmin.exe (65.69 KB)
- Totalcmd.exe (2.77 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (37.68 KB)
- Wc32to16.exe (3.25 KB)
- Ace.exe (336.00 KB)
- Arj.exe (277.75 KB)
- Lha.exe (77.01 KB)
- Rar.exe (314.00 KB)
- Uc2.exe (121.29 KB)
- AkelPad.exe (185.00 KB)
- DecrypTC.exe (18.00 KB)
- TweakTC.exe (95.50 KB)
- 7za.exe (505.00 KB)
- Cab.exe (152.50 KB)
- Uha.exe (108.50 KB)
- NSCopy.exe (104.00 KB)
- app2srv.exe (3.00 KB)
- AmpView.exe (319.50 KB)
- Imagine.exe (8.00 KB)
- au.exe (1.80 MB)
- da.exe (124.09 KB)
- webupdate.exe (64.00 KB)
- fitW.exe (98.09 KB)
- DataBurner.exe (509.53 KB)
This info is about Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack version 7.02
Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack or simply click the Search field and type in "Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack". If it is installed on your PC the Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack.
8. After removing Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Commander 7.02a PowerPack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130