Total Audio Converter
This page is about Total Audio Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Total Audio Converter from your PCSoftplicity Inc.
. Further information on Softplicity Inc. can be seen here
. Total Audio Converter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TotalAudioConverter directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\TotalAudioConverter\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Total Audio Converter. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.51 MB (4728864 bytes) on disk and is named AudioConverter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Total Audio Converter. They occupy 7.58 MB (7950158
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioConverter.exe (4.51 MB)
- devoc.exe (142.00 KB)
- faac.exe (384.00 KB)
- flac.exe (412.00 KB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (40.00 KB)
- lame.exe (532.00 KB)
- mp4creator60.exe (340.00 KB)
- mp4info.exe (180.00 KB)
- mppenc.exe (102.50 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (323.50 KB)
- shorten.exe (53.50 KB)
- sndfile-convert.exe (10.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (214.79 KB)
- Wav2Amr.exe (260.00 KB)
Total Audio Converter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Audio Converter
Total Audio Converter is a program by the software company Softplicity Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Total Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Total Audio Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Total Audio Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Audio Converter". The Total Audio Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Total Audio Converter in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Total Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Total Audio Converter.
8. After removing Total Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Audio Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Total Audio Converter by Softplicity Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Total Audio Converter by Softplicity Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Total Audio Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:26:46.220