Total Audio Converter
This page is about Total Audio Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Total Audio Converter from your computerSoftplicity Inc.
. Further information on Softplicity Inc. can be seen here
. Total Audio Converter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TotalAudioConverter directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\TotalAudioConverter\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Total Audio Converter. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.51 MB (4728864 bytes) on disk and is named AudioConverter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Total Audio Converter. They occupy 7.58 MB (7950158
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioConverter.exe (4.51 MB)
- devoc.exe (142.00 KB)
- faac.exe (384.00 KB)
- flac.exe (412.00 KB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (40.00 KB)
- lame.exe (532.00 KB)
- mp4creator60.exe (340.00 KB)
- mp4info.exe (180.00 KB)
- mppenc.exe (102.50 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (323.50 KB)
- shorten.exe (53.50 KB)
- sndfile-convert.exe (10.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (214.79 KB)
- Wav2Amr.exe (260.00 KB)
Total Audio Converter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Audio Converter
Total Audio Converter is an application released by the software company Softplicity Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Total Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Total Audio Converter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Total Audio Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Audio Converter". The Total Audio Converter program will be found very quickly. When you select Total Audio Converter in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Total Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Total Audio Converter.
8. After removing Total Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Audio Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Total Audio Converter by Softplicity Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Total Audio Converter by Softplicity Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Audio Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:26:46.220