Torrent Search is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Torrent Search from your PCMacte! Labs
. You can find out more on Macte! Labs or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Torrent Search can be seen at http://www.neobars.com
. Torrent Search is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search directory, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and it has a size of 1.76 MB (1849480 bytes).
The executables below are part of Torrent Search. They occupy about 1.89 MB (1982608
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.76 MB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (130.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Torrent Search version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Torrent Search versions:
...click to view all...
Torrent Search is an application by the software company Macte! Labs. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Torrent Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Torrent Search from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Torrent Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Torrent Search". The Torrent Search program will be found automatically. When you select Torrent Search in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Torrent Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Torrent Search.
8. After removing Torrent Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torrent Search which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Torrent Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Torrent Search by Macte! Labs from your PC, nor are we saying that Torrent Search by Macte! Labs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Torrent Search in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130