Torrent PowerSearch is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Torrent PowerSearch from your PCJeremy Akins
. You can read more on Jeremy Akins or check for application updates here
. Torrent PowerSearch is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torrent PowerSearch folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Torrent PowerSearch's complete uninstall command line is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torrent PowerSearch\uninstall.vbs". The application's main executable file occupies 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) on disk and is named Torrent PowerSearch.exe.
Torrent PowerSearch contains of the executables below. They occupy 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk.
- Torrent PowerSearch.exe (919.86 KB)
Torrent PowerSearch is an application offered by Jeremy Akins. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Torrent PowerSearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Torrent PowerSearch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Torrent PowerSearch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Torrent PowerSearch". The Torrent PowerSearch application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Torrent PowerSearch in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Torrent PowerSearch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Torrent PowerSearch.
8. After uninstalling Torrent PowerSearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torrent PowerSearch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Torrent PowerSearch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Torrent PowerSearch by Jeremy Akins from your PC, nor are we saying that Torrent PowerSearch by Jeremy Akins is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Torrent PowerSearch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:17:51.777