Torrent Monster is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Torrent Monster from your PCGoForSharing LLC
. More information about GoForSharing LLC can be found here
. More information about the app Torrent Monster can be seen at http://www.GoForSharing.com/
. Usually the Torrent Monster program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Monster directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Torrent Monster's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Monster\uninstall.exe. Torrent Monster's primary file takes about 538.50 KB (551424 bytes) and is named Torrent Monster.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Torrent Monster. They occupy about 1,017.60 KB (1042023
bytes) on disk.
- Torrent Monster.exe (538.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (152.10 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This data is about Torrent Monster version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Torrent Monster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Torrent Monster:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Torrent Monster:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torrent Monster
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Torrent Monster
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Torrent Monster
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torrent Monster\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VXYPHBWE\torrent-monster-icon-32x32.gif
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Torrent Monster\plugins\ono\brp_2_121_252.dat
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Torrent Monster\plugins\ono\OnoCDNRatios.dat
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Torrent Monster\Torrent Monster.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\SOFTWARE\Artemis-setup-free.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\SOFTWARE\bitrope-p2p-accelerator-setup.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\SOFTWARE\ccsetup502.exe
Torrent Monster is a program released by the software company GoForSharing LLC. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Torrent Monster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Torrent Monster from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Torrent Monster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Torrent Monster". If it is installed on your PC the Torrent Monster app will be found automatically. When you select Torrent Monster in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Torrent Monster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Torrent Monster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GoForSharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Monster\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Torrent Monster.
8. After uninstalling Torrent Monster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Torrent Monster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Torrent Monster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torrent Monster by GoForSharing LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Torrent Monster by GoForSharing LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torrent Monster in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 20:46:26.107