Tornado Jockey is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Tornado Jockey from your computerWildTangent
. More info about WildTangent can be read here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Tornado Jockey on WildTangent's page. Tornado Jockey is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WildGames\Tornado Jockey folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Tornado Jockey is C:\Program Files\WildGames\Tornado Jockey\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.01 MB (1060864 bytes) on disk and is named Tornado-WT.exe.
Tornado Jockey installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.93 MB (4125253
bytes) on disk.
- Tornado-WT.exe (1.01 MB)
- Tornado.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 011713
of Tornado Jockey. You can find below info on other versions of Tornado Jockey:
...click to view all...
Tornado Jockey is a program released by WildTangent. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Tornado Jockey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Tornado Jockey from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tornado Jockey or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tornado Jockey". If it exists on your system the Tornado Jockey app will be found automatically. When you click Tornado Jockey in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Tornado Jockey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tornado Jockey:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WildGames\Tornado Jockey\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tornado Jockey.
8. After uninstalling Tornado Jockey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tornado Jockey which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tornado Jockey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tornado Jockey by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Tornado Jockey by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tornado Jockey supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 21:16:01.830