Torchlight is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Torchlight from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can read more on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about Torchlight on WildTangent's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway Games\Torchlight directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Torchlight is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway Games\Torchlight\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Torchlight's primary file takes about 1.42 MB (1487360 bytes) and is named torchlight-WT.exe.
The executable files below are part of Torchlight. They take about 7.37 MB (7732984
bytes) on disk.
- torchlight-WT.exe (1.42 MB)
- WTA-033ac7cb-638b-47f2-beef-68afcf5bc205-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This page is about Torchlight version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Torchlight:
...click to view all...
Torchlight is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Torchlight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Torchlight from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Torchlight or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Torchlight". The Torchlight program will be found automatically. After you select Torchlight in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Torchlight, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Torchlight:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway Games\Torchlight\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Torchlight.
8. After uninstalling Torchlight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Torchlight which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Torchlight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Torchlight by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Torchlight by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Torchlight supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:43:39.167