Torch is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Torch from your PCTorch Media, Inc
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Torch Media, Inc. The program is usually located in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Torch directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Torch is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Torch\uninstall.exe. Torch's main file takes about 1.08 MB (1127432 bytes) and its name is TorchUpdate.exe.
The executable files below are part of Torch. They take about 3.67 MB (3853000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (202.17 KB)
- spad-setup.exe (53.00 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (985.51 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.08 MB)
The current page applies to Torch version 188.8.131.5269
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Torch:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Torch we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Torch:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Torch:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Applis Torch
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torch
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Torch is a program released by the software company Torch Media, Inc. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Torch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Torch or simply click the Search field and type in "Torch". If it exists on your system the Torch program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Torch in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Torch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Torch.
8. After removing Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Torch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:19:45.817