TopoR Lite is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TopoR Lite from your systemEREMEX Ltd
. Further information on EREMEX Ltd can be found here
. Further information about TopoR Lite can be seen at http://www.eremex.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TopoR Lite folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing TopoR Lite is C:\Program Files (x86)\TopoR Lite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called TopoR.exe and it has a size of 818.09 KB (837728 bytes).
TopoR Lite is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.94 MB (2035363
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- TopoR.exe (818.09 KB)
The current web page applies to TopoR Lite version 22.214.171.12476
alone. Click on the links below for other TopoR Lite versions:
...click to view all...
TopoR Lite is an application released by EREMEX Ltd. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall TopoR Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TopoR Lite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TopoR Lite or simply click the Search feature and type in "TopoR Lite". If it exists on your system the TopoR Lite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TopoR Lite in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TopoR Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TopoR Lite:
- The publisher is: http://www.eremex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TopoR Lite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TopoR Lite.
8. After uninstalling TopoR Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TopoR Lite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TopoR Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TopoR Lite by EREMEX Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that TopoR Lite by EREMEX Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TopoR Lite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:20:35.103