This info is about Topaz Studio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Topaz Studio from your computerTopaz Labs, LLC
. Further information on Topaz Labs, LLC can be seen here
. You can read more about about Topaz Studio at http://web.topazlabs.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz Studio directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz Studio\UpdateManager.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Topaz Studio. The application's main executable file occupies 545.50 KB (558592 bytes) on disk and is labeled Topaz Studio.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Topaz Studio. They take 18.76 MB (19673728
bytes) on disk.
- opengldec.exe (248.58 KB)
- Topaz Studio.exe (545.50 KB)
- UpdateManager.exe (17.99 MB)
The current page applies to Topaz Studio version 0.9.6
only. You can find below info on other versions of Topaz Studio:
...click to view all...
Topaz Studio is a program by the software company Topaz Labs, LLC. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Topaz Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Topaz Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Topaz Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Topaz Studio". If it exists on your system the Topaz Studio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Topaz Studio in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Topaz Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Topaz Studio:
- The web site of the application is: http://web.topazlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz Studio\UpdateManager.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Topaz Studio.
8. After removing Topaz Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Topaz Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Topaz Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Topaz Studio by Topaz Labs, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Topaz Studio by Topaz Labs, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Topaz Studio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 22:53:34.107