This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Topaz InFocus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Topaz InFocus from your computerTopaz Labs, LLC
. More data about Topaz Labs, LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Topaz InFocus at http://www.topazlabs.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Topaz InFocus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled uninst.exe and occupies 54.85 KB (56169 bytes).
Topaz InFocus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 54.85 KB (56169
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Topaz InFocus. For other Topaz InFocus versions please click below:
When you're planning to uninstall Topaz InFocus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Topaz InFocus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus
Topaz InFocus is a program marketed by Topaz Labs, LLC. Some people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Topaz InFocus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Topaz InFocus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Topaz InFocus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Topaz InFocus". If it exists on your system the Topaz InFocus application will be found very quickly. After you click Topaz InFocus in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Topaz InFocus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Topaz InFocus:
- The software company is: http://www.topazlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Topaz InFocus.
8. After uninstalling Topaz InFocus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Topaz InFocus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Topaz InFocus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Topaz InFocus by Topaz Labs, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Topaz InFocus by Topaz Labs, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Topaz InFocus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:31:19.907