This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Topaz InFocus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Topaz InFocus from your PCTopaz Labs, LLC
. More data about Topaz Labs, LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Topaz InFocus at http://www.topazlabs.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Topaz InFocus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled uninst.exe and occupies 54.85 KB (56169 bytes).
Topaz InFocus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 54.85 KB (56169
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Topaz InFocus. For other Topaz InFocus versions please click below:
When you're planning to uninstall Topaz InFocus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Topaz InFocus from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Topaz InFocus:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\Docs\lcmsCopyright.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\Docs\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\Docs\Qt_LICENSE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\Docs\QuickStart.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\Docs\ReleaseNote.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\Docs\UsersGuide.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\Plugins\tlinfocusps.8bf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\Plugins_x64\tlinfocusps_x64.8bf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\Presets\Pre_sharpening___common.tpp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\Presets\Pre_sharpening___detailed.tpp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\Presets\Pre_sharpening___minor.tpp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\uninst.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Topaz InFocus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus
Topaz InFocus is an application by Topaz Labs, LLC. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Topaz InFocus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Topaz InFocus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Topaz InFocus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Topaz InFocus". The Topaz InFocus app will be found very quickly. When you click Topaz InFocus in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Topaz InFocus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Topaz InFocus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.topazlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz InFocus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Topaz InFocus.
8. After uninstalling Topaz InFocus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Topaz InFocus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Topaz InFocus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Topaz InFocus by Topaz Labs, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Topaz InFocus by Topaz Labs, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Topaz InFocus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:31:19.907