This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Topaz Impression for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Topaz Impression from your systemTopaz Labs, LLC
. Check out here
for more information on Topaz Labs, LLC. Detailed information about Topaz Impression can be seen at http://www.topazlabs.com
. Usually the Topaz Impression program is found in the C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz Impression directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Topaz Impression by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz Impression\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Topaz Impression's main file takes around 4.18 MB (4386304 bytes) and is called tlimpression.exe.
Topaz Impression contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.77 MB (10249056
bytes) on disk.
- opengldec.exe (245.34 KB)
- tlimpression.exe (4.18 MB)
- uninst.exe (403.01 KB)
- tlimpression.exe (4.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.1
of Topaz Impression. For more Topaz Impression versions please click below:
Topaz Impression is a program released by the software company Topaz Labs, LLC. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Topaz Impression is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Topaz Impression from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Topaz Impression or simply activate the Search field and type in "Topaz Impression". If it exists on your system the Topaz Impression application will be found automatically. When you click Topaz Impression in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Topaz Impression, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Topaz Impression:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.topazlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz Impression\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Topaz Impression.
8. After uninstalling Topaz Impression, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Topaz Impression which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Topaz Impression with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Topaz Impression by Topaz Labs, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Topaz Impression by Topaz Labs, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Topaz Impression in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:00:40.963