Topaz DeJpeg 4
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Topaz DeJpeg 4 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Topaz DeJpeg 4 from your PCTopaz Labs, LLC
. You can find out more on Topaz Labs, LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about Topaz DeJpeg 4 can be seen at http://www.topazlabs.com
. Usually the Topaz DeJpeg 4 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Topaz DeJpeg 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 54.83 KB (56146 bytes) on disk and is called uninst.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Topaz DeJpeg 4. They occupy about 54.83 KB (56146
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Topaz DeJpeg 4 version 4.0.2
only. Click on the links below for other Topaz DeJpeg 4 versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Topaz DeJpeg 4 from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4\Docs\lcmsCopyright.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4\Docs\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4\Docs\Qt_LICENSE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4\Docs\QuickStart.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4\Docs\ReleaseNote.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4\Docs\UsersGuide.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4\Plugins\tldejpeg4ps.8bf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4\Plugins_x64\tldejpeg4ps_x64.8bf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4\Presets\301dejpeg.tpp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4\uninst.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Topaz DeJpeg 4
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4
Topaz DeJpeg 4 is an application offered by the software company Topaz Labs, LLC. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Topaz DeJpeg 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Topaz DeJpeg 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Topaz DeJpeg 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Topaz DeJpeg 4". If it is installed on your PC the Topaz DeJpeg 4 app will be found very quickly. When you select Topaz DeJpeg 4 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Topaz DeJpeg 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Topaz DeJpeg 4:
- The software company is: http://www.topazlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeJpeg 4\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Topaz DeJpeg 4.
8. After removing Topaz DeJpeg 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Topaz DeJpeg 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Topaz DeJpeg 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Topaz DeJpeg 4 by Topaz Labs, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Topaz DeJpeg 4 by Topaz Labs, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Topaz DeJpeg 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:12:31.347