This info is about Topaz Clarity for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Topaz Clarity from your PCTopaz Labs, LLC
. More information on Topaz Labs, LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.topazlabs.com
if you want to read more on Topaz Clarity on Topaz Labs, LLC's web page. Topaz Clarity is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz Clarity folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Topaz Clarity's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz Clarity\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the Topaz Clarity's primary executable file and it takes around 54.98 KB (56303 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Topaz Clarity. They take 54.98 KB (56303
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Topaz Clarity. For more Topaz Clarity versions please click below:
Topaz Clarity has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by Topaz Clarity's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Topaz Labs\Topaz Adjust 5\Presets\Adjust 4 Preset List\Clarity.tpp
- C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Topaz Labs\Topaz Adjust 5\Presets\Vibrant Collection\Clarity.tpp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Topaz Clarity
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Topaz Labs\Topaz Clarity
Topaz Clarity is an application released by the software company Topaz Labs, LLC. Some users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Topaz Clarity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Topaz Clarity from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Topaz Clarity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Topaz Clarity". If it exists on your system the Topaz Clarity program will be found automatically. After you click Topaz Clarity in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Topaz Clarity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Topaz Clarity:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.topazlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz Clarity\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Topaz Clarity.
8. After uninstalling Topaz Clarity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Topaz Clarity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Topaz Clarity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Topaz Clarity by Topaz Labs, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Topaz Clarity by Topaz Labs, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Topaz Clarity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:30:01.893