This info is about Topaz Clarity for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Topaz Clarity from your PCTopaz Labs, LLC
. More information on Topaz Labs, LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.topazlabs.com
if you want to read more on Topaz Clarity on Topaz Labs, LLC's web page. Topaz Clarity is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz Clarity folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Topaz Clarity's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz Clarity\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the Topaz Clarity's primary executable file and it takes around 54.98 KB (56303 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Topaz Clarity. They take 54.98 KB (56303
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Topaz Clarity. For more Topaz Clarity versions please click below:
Topaz Clarity has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Topaz Clarity
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Topaz Labs\Topaz Clarity
Topaz Clarity is an application released by Topaz Labs, LLC. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Topaz Clarity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Topaz Clarity from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Topaz Clarity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Topaz Clarity". The Topaz Clarity app will be found very quickly. When you click Topaz Clarity in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Topaz Clarity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Topaz Clarity:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.topazlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Topaz Clarity\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Topaz Clarity.
8. After removing Topaz Clarity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Topaz Clarity which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Topaz Clarity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Topaz Clarity by Topaz Labs, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Topaz Clarity by Topaz Labs, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Topaz Clarity supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:30:01.893