This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TopTracker for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TopTracker from your systemTopTracker, LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on TopTracker, LLC. More data about the software TopTracker can be found at https://www.toptal.com/tracker/
. Usually the TopTracker program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TopTracker folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\TopTracker\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TopTracker. The program's main executable file occupies 6.32 MB (6627144 bytes) on disk and is labeled TopTracker.exe.
The following executables are contained in TopTracker. They take 7.54 MB (7906960
bytes) on disk.
- TopTracker.exe (6.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12423
of TopTracker. You can find here a few links to other TopTracker releases:
...click to view all...
TopTracker is a program marketed by TopTracker, LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall TopTracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TopTracker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TopTracker or simply activate the Search field and type in "TopTracker". If it exists on your system the TopTracker app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TopTracker in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TopTracker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TopTracker:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.toptal.com/tracker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TopTracker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TopTracker.
8. After removing TopTracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TopTracker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TopTracker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TopTracker by TopTracker, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that TopTracker by TopTracker, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TopTracker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 22:45:22.843